School Lunch Ordering Made Easy
Order your students lunch online with our web and mobile ordering platform.
Each month, our catering staff creates a menu of delicious and nutritious food that is available to order online. Everyday offers a different meal for parents or teachers to choose from and each meal includes a snack and a drink. Our online ordering process saves student information like their name, school, grade and even their favorite meal into the parents account, and makes ordering meals each month quick and easy.
Students have told us they love the food and parents and teacher love how easy it is to order each month. Here is review from one of the managers who used J.D. McGillicuddy’s for ordering their lunches online:
“We started using J.D. McGillicuddy’s last September for our school lunch program. It was a very easy process and we have had great success with offering hot lunch to our 315 K-8 students each day.
Our kids love the food and the parents find it easy to order. The parents order through the website so there is basically nothing needed from the school, except to provide someone to serve the lunch each day.
Mike Thornton and his staff are great to work with! Would highly recommend for any school thinking to go this route.”
Business Manager at Cardinal John Foley Regional Catholic School
Create an account or login to your account and add your students. You will need to select you student’s school and grade from the available options.
Select manual or automatic ordering for your student. Automatic ordering will add items to the cart automatically if you select them as your students favorite.
Select the student you would like to order for and begin adding meals to the shopping cart. Each student in your account is interchangeable.
Look at the items in your shopping cart and make sure your order is correct. When you’re ready, process to the checkout page and complete your order.
- All meals are ordered a month in advance.
- Parents and faculty will be emailed before the due date for all online orders.
- When the ordering period ends, our staff processes the orders and delivers the meals to your students school.
- Before the orders are delivered, the school’s staff will receive an order list from J.D. McGillicuddy’s.
- This list contains all of the meals ordered for the month broken down by the day, then the students grade, then the students name.
- Each ordering period begins and ends 20 days for the end of the month.