By accessing the website at https://jdmcgillicuddys.com/
, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs’ website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs’ website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs’ website, even if J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs or a J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs’ website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs does not make any commitment to update the materials.
J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
J.D. McGillicuddy’s Restaurants & Pubs may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Pennsylvania and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
Online pickup or delivery orders are not refundable after the order is received. If you would like to cancel your order please call the restaurant directly before your scheduled pick-up or delivery. If there is any reason you don’t like the food you receive, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can accommodate a refund for you based on the issue with your order.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, paper or plastic utensils cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item that is returned more than 24 hours after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return request is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your notice and we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and delivered directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order delivered to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.